Kyokushin Karate for Adults and Children
We are excited to announce that we have a number of new classes available:
- Japanese Kickboxing for Adults and Children
- Children After School Karate program
- Self-defence Class
- Kickbox Fitness Class
Our full-time Martial Arts Training Centre (open to members 6 days a week)
Please see the class schedules herewith attached
In the new training centre, we will two membership packages:
- Basic membership includes three classes per week and costs £38 per month.
- The advanced membership is £56 per month. The advanced membership includes unlimited Karate classes (2 General, 2 Senior, Kata and Kumite), 2 Japanese Kickboxing classes per week and three hours for self-training on Saturday morning.
Payment Options: Monthly Direct Debit
You can pay monthly or yearly for a discount.
- Yearly Basic membership: £420(Adult classes)
- Yearly Advanced membership: £612(Adult classes)
Please contact for more information.
Kyokushin Karate Fernando Dojo-Martial Arts & Fitness Centre is led by Shihan Prasanna Fernando (5th Dan) who has been dedicated to training Kyokushin Karate for over 36 years and was a long-time practitioner in the Kyokushinkaikan Honbu and several Dojos in Japan.